RF Handle Troubleshooting Guide
RF function is supported by two components
1.The receiver box (LV9, LV11, F915), connected to the power unit.
2. The transmitter, inside the handle.
Note: The transmitter must match the receiver ( LV9, LV11, F915)
Complete the following checklist before you contact us.
Verify the power unit is not the cause:
Can the power unit be turned on manually?
Can the power unit be turned on at the Hide- A-Hose valve?
Is the power unit plugged in ?
Have the reset buttons on the power unit been checked ?
Has the breaker been checked?
Verify the receiver is properly connected:
Is the power adapter plugged into the receiver and an outlet?
Is the receiver ( two wire jumpers) connected to the power unit?
Check the battery in the handle:
Has the battery been replaced with a new battery? (Refer to the Owner's Manual for battery replacement instructions.)
Is the battery in the carriage correctly (+/-)?
Is there good contact at both ends of the battery?
Note: After replacing the battery in the handle it is required to reprogram the receiver
Test the receiver:
LV9 & LV11
1. Press down the small square button on top of the receiver.
2. Immediately turn on the handle and hold it in the On position. Green light on the receiver should flash.
3. Replace the receiver if the green light does not illuminate.
1. Press down the small square button on top of the receiver. Green light on the receiver will illuminate ( not flash).
2. Replace the receiver if the green light does not illuminate.
3. If the receiver flashes rather than illuminating, unplug the adaptor from wall and also unplug the cord which goes into the receiver. Reconnect and reprogram.
Re- program the transmitter ( Transmitter must match receiver -- LV9, LV11, F915):
LV9 & LV11
1.Press down the small square button on top of the receiver.
2. Turn the handle on. When the green light flashes, the power unit will turn on. The handle is programmed.
1. Press down the small square button on top of the receiver. Green will illuminate.
2.Turn the handle on . Green light will go off.
3. Turn the handle off ( not neutral position), and then back on. Power unit will turn on. The handles is programmed.
If none of this works please give us a call: